PCS applies protective polyurea coatings and concrete sealants that are proven to be both durable and chemical resistant.
Developed specifically for concrete, we apply coatings that can withstand harsh environmental conditions as well as a wide range of temperatures for many years. Our coatings also offer a professional and finished look to concrete surfaces.
Although concrete can appear to be waterproof, we know that it is actually quite porous. The fact that it is susceptible to absorbing water makes it prone to cracking, chipping and spalling during freeze-thaw cycles.
We repair all damage to existing concrete, to include fill cracks and joints and then apply the proper polyurea coating for a long term service life.
- Concrete Rehabilitation and Coatings
- Waste Water Treatment – Pump Stations, Wet Wells, Grinder Vaults, Clarifiers
- Fountains and other Water Features
- Power Generating Plants
- Storage Tanks and Containment
- Manufacturing Plants
- Pulp and Paper Industry
Some benefits of PCS applied polyurea coating;
- It is a permanent surface sealing coating
- Gives long lasting protection from cracking, chipping and it offers excellent rebar rust resistance
- It is chemical resistant for long service life
- It retains its desirable properties in both the heat and cold
- Impact and abrasion protection
Durable and Long-Lasting
Polyurea Coating by PCS are among the most durable and toughest sprayed-on protective coatings, for waterproofing, showing both excellent impact resistance and resistance to corrosion.
Copyright © 2023 • Poly Coating Solutions • 304-995-9748